Plug Type Question

Hello,

My Walkman-type CD player came with a wired remote control. A strange-looking plug connects the remote control to the CD player. I am trying to determine the type of this plug which has the 3.5mm audio plus four control lines. Do you know what such a plug may be called? I need to purchase a cable assembly because I am building a circuit that automatically controls the CD player. I appreciate any leads.

Best Regards, Talal Itani

Reply to
Talal Itani