Xilinx V2Pro Resource Utilisation Estimation

Hello All FPGA Gurus, I want to do some estimation of resources for my design for V2Pros as we will be going into production and we need to decide if we can stick to our current V2P7(which our board designer and my boss would love !!!) or if we should move to V2P20(which i badly want !!!) I know there were some threads related to this earlier but was not able to find them...easily. Could someone give me pointers to them or give general suggestions on the issue ? Thanks to all ! Adarsh

Reply to
Adarsh Kumar Jain