State Machine Woes

I've got a state machine that periodically enters an "unknown state". It meets all the timing requirements I have set. My debug port indicates an output state inconsistent with any of the states in the state machine and also inconsistent with the assignment for "others". The code below indicates what is going on.

with CC2400State select debug_state

Reply to
deco

You might want to check whether all inputs to your state machine are synchronized.

vax, 9000

Reply to
vax, 9000