V2Pro & PCI Problem?

One of our guys just returned from a Xilinx training class where a supposedly informed source stated that the V2Pro somehow breaks PCI support, i.e. you can't implement a proper PCI interface in them.

Anyone heard anything about this?

------ Ron Huizen BittWare

Reply to
Ron Huizen

One of our guys just returned from a Xilinx training class where a supposedly informed source stated that the V2Pro somehow breaks PCI support, i.e. you can't implement a proper PCI interface in them.

Anyone heard anything about this?

------ Ron Huizen BittWare

Reply to
Ron Huizen

Ron,

Check out the PCI app note on the web page.

We built it, and it works. Took it to a plug fest. Still works.

Customers have built it, and used it, and it works.

Xapp 646: "Connecting Virtex II Devices to a PCI 3.3V/5V Bus"

Aust> One of our guys just returned from a Xilinx training class where a

Reply to
Austin Lesea