Stratix pricing

We got a quote of around $4k for a EP1S80 from Altera. Yes small quantities. Anybody getting them for much less, say sub $500?

Tks Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Jerry, I can offer 4 EP1S80B956C7 devices at distressed pricing. To which email address should I send the digital photos?

-Emile

Reply to
Emile
4 parts are not enought. I am more intrested in what others are paying for them.

quantities.

Reply to
Jerry