Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- SKEW greater than Time period of CLK
May 19, 2008, 6:28 am
rate this thread
Re: SKEW greater than Time period of CLK
Please answer yourself, what would be necessary to prevent Clk-Skew
beeing greater or equal the timeperiode of clock.
A simplified calculation for max clk frequency is
Fmax=1/(signal_delay + skew_delta)
You should be aware that skew_delta may be >0 or <0.
- » What is the name of the circuit structure that generates a state machine's jumping si...
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Arduino Due - brak automatycznego kasowania
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)