SKEW greater than Time period of CLK

could anybody please explain me ....whether is there any chance of
clock skew being greater than or equal to the timeperiod of the clock?
If so,what are the effects? Any explaination would be deeply
appreciated.....
Thanks in advance....

Re: SKEW greater than Time period of CLK

Yes, there is.

Bad effects.

When I was teaching, I would check the usenet to see if my questions
were being posted; they were really quite easy to spot.  Zero points
for the person(s) who just copied the answers off of the responses.

Re: SKEW greater than Time period of CLK

a)
Please answer yourself, what would be necessary to prevent Clk-Skew
beeing greater or equal the timeperiode of clock.
b)
A simplified calculation for max clk frequency is
Fmax=1/(signal_delay + skew_delta)
You should be aware that skew_delta may be >0 or <0.

bye Thomas

Site Timeline