LF VHDL to FSM bubble diagram translator

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is such a thing available? I found a few free and commercial tools to edit/create bubble diagrams, which would then generate VHDL code, but I would like to be able to generate a FSM diagram from the code...

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM

The quartus state machine viewer can do it.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

Thanks Mike. Do you know if the viewer is included in the web(free) edition? It is not clear from the editions' comparison at the Altera web site:

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM

It's included, but won't run without a license. What doesn't show in the .pdf is that the diagram is interactive with the HDL viewer and hierarchy list. I can click on any yellow schematic block to see the state diagram, click any arrow and see the equation, click on the hierarchy list and locate the code, etc.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler