ISE 7.1 won't play with EDK 6.3 ????

So I got ISE 7.1 on an old 32 bit box up and running. But now when I am trying to use EDK, I get:

cpu08:~/projects/xsys/system_lx_66m_64k >xps $XILINX does not point to an iSE 6.3 installation

Press enter to close.

As far as I know there is no update for EDK (yet).

Thanks, rudi ============================================================= Rudolf Usselmann, ASICS World Services,

Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis

Reply to
Rudolf Usselmann

"Rudolf Usselmann" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d3aaet$105$ snipped-for-privacy@nobel.pacific.net.sg...

Dead mr Usselman

it ist is very important to use same version of ISE and EDK EDK 6.3 will defenetly not work with ISE 7.1 you need to obatain EDK 7.1 to use ISE 7.1

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats