incremental synthesis xst ise 8.1

We are working on a project with some vhdl entity re-instantiated several times. We would like to use incremental synthesis, so we add this xcf file:

[...] MODEL "decimatore" incremental_synthesis = yes; [...]

The problem is that xst seems to perform incremental synthesis on the first instance of "decimatore" only, ignoring the other ones. Why? We need different syntax in xcf file?

Thank you.

--
Marco
Reply to