EDK Simulation on NCSIM

Does anyone have a good recipe for simulating an EDK project in NC- Sim? I am looking at the NC Launch (GUI front end) revision and it is

05.40-s015. I am using EDK 8.2 with the latest service pack.

I have done this in the past, but abandoned it b/c I couldn't simulate any useful amount of time before the thing blew up. I would think that a moderately populated EDK would sim OK. Hell, NC Sim is used for massive ASIC sim. Just thought I'd ask on here to see if there is a relatively 'easy' way.

Thanks!

Reply to
motty

Well, it seems I need the latest NCSim. I found out my company has licenses and access to ModelSimSE. So I am moving to that. They seem to be partnered with Xilinx pretty well.

Reply to
motty