Drawing timing-diagrams for documentation

Hi *,

just stumbled across this opensource-thingy and thought it might be useful to others as well:

I've been looking for something just like this...

cu, Sean

--
My email address is only valid until the end of the month.
Try figuring out what the address is going to be after that...

I thought this was rather cool, a timing diagram font:

I've played around with it and it seems pretty good for most needs.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Maryan

Also very cool, thanks for the tip!