Downloading into XCV600 FPGA using PCI

Hi Guys,

I have written program in a way that I have logic which is being
already download in to FPGA( PCI ). In my C code I am using API
function to write to FPGA and then on the same bus but using different
Address I am reading the values out of FPGA. What I have in my C code
that I have used Sleep()command make pause then to execite the next
statement which is read fucntion.  But If I change time in sleep
command than I am getting different values.
It means that inside the FPGA in evertying clock cycle the value the
signal which I am reading is changing all the time. Also in my VHDL
code I haven't got anything which makes the values to change as time
passes. And also according to the simulation I have a stable output as
well.
Could any body tell me how to do this properly to get stable output or
if some one has done this before then please give me some hint to sort
out this prob.

Cheers

Isaac

Re: Downloading into XCV600 FPGA using PCI
HI there ,

Re: Downloading into XCV600 FPGA using PCI

Or you are not waiting long enough. Another way to do this is to do some
polling. Set a flag at some read address and drive bit0 to a one when you
are ready to transfer data.

Steve

Site Timeline