Cores into fpga

Hi, I'm a new user of fpga, actually i'm learning about it and i need help. I want to know how import cpu's cores (8051 or z80) into a xilinx fpga device ( Spartan IIe ). If someone can send me a tutorial where i can learn about that i thanks a lot.

Reply to
Arturo Rios

Try

Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Hi

Try this

You can check also this

Good luck

--
	Michal HUSEJKO
  Warsaw University of Technology

Arturo,

You may also want to have a look at Nexar

They have a pre-synthesised 8051, z80 and PIC16C cores for Altera and Xilinx complete with build (C and asm) and debugging tools. They also have a schematic entry front end with their cores where you can place a

8051, z80 etc on a sheet and connect it up making it child?s play and ideal for designers new to fpga. There is a couple of good tutorials which come with the package.
Reply to
Pete

Arturo

You really need an older processor core ? have you a lot of software running into this processors ?

If not, you have more economic solutions using FPGA optimized cores as PicoBlaze in 8 bits or MicroBlaze in 32 bits. and PicoBlaze is FREE .

Walter.

"Arturo Rios" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
INS122595