Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
October 21, 2006, 3:30 pm
rate this thread
Re: Can ISE text editor generate CRLF line endings?
Another very simple option is to use DOS2UNIX / UNIX2DOS and post
process the file.
Apart from that, what complication does it cause? I've written boatloads
of code under *nix and every text editor there uses LF (not CR-LF) and I
never had any issues with CVS storing those files.
- » Potential problem w/EDK's Microblaze and the Spartan-3E Starter Kit?
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » How to generate bits info for a record structure?
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » can service manuals still be obtained through Radio Shack for RS products?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair