standalone operation of ISE text editor or MTI text editor

I can not find a way to lauch the ISE text editor or MTI HDL editor in the standalone mode. Does anyone how to do it. I want to view the .v and .vhd file using syntax highlight, but not necessary want to launch the Project Navigator or MTI simulator everytime I double click on one of .v/.vhd file.

Thanks Charles

Reply to
charles