Xilinx ISE 8.i Editor

I use to be able to write over text by pressing the Insert key. What has changed? Is there another way to write over?

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

"Brad Smallridge" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

they f*2323 all the known hotkeys in ISE 8.1 editor :)

I am very used to use +INS as "Paste" that does not work anymore !

also on german keyboard getting this

by using (right)ALT doesnt work any more (at least sometimes?) so I start notepad, insert

copy paste it to clipboard then switch to ISE an paste it

I really doesnt understand what sense does it make to mess up all normal windows hotkeys ? maybe its KDE emulation for WinXP !? for me its only annoying.

--
Antti Lukats
http://www.xilant.com

Reply to
krishnans

Thanks! it really fixed it. still why was it needed to brake the hotkeys in first place??

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Antti Lukats