bitgen program in ISE generate readback bitstream

Hi all, I am a novice user of ISE and seeking for help. bitgen program in ISE can generate readback bitstream by command line bitgen -w -l -m -g readback -g persist:X8... from application note XAPP176. So

*.rbb and *.msk can be generated. My question is, how to generate readback ASCII file? .rba Thank you in advance. fhleung
Reply to
fhleung