vgear NAS

Do anyone know what is the cpu inside this device. If it is arm, i think
it is very ideal for as a cheap development kit for 32 bit.
http://www.asiaradio2000.com/V-GearLandisk1.html

Re: vgear NAS

you may find the cpu @ http://www.rdc.com.tw
as what i know the cpu is 168 based 16 bit, not 32 bit
but they have another cpu called R8610 which is 32 bit x86 based
unfortunatel, not datasheet on the web site

www.EmbeddedRelated.com

Re: vgear NAS
Do anyone know what is the cpu inside this device. If it is arm,
think
If you are interested in cheap ARM-based system, then I can recommen
you Linksys NSLU2. I've purchased it recently and it seems to b
really one of the most cheap xscale solutions here

Cheers

Kare

Site Timeline