Anyone Know....

Anyone Know who this is....
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
A definite POS, flooding my LTspice E-mail Inbox.
Now filtered out.
But I'll pay $10 to anyone who takes a dump on his front porch ;-)

...Jim Thompson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson
His account has probably been hacked and he doesn't know it
You could just send him an email and tell him
Reply to
David Eather
The flood stopped after about 4 hours, so something/someone fixed him.
Plus I added a filter that will prevent such occurrences again... I thought of a way to recognize only legitimate LTspice stuff. ...Jim Thompson