Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Problem with Hitex Hitop 5.1
- Rob Horton
August 2, 2004, 9:27 am
rate this thread
Re: Problem with Hitex Hitop 5.1
I don't have Hitop, but you usually need to set a compiler option so the
compiler will create the files the debugger needs to connect the source
code lines to the code in memory.
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » Coss-post: Coesistenza IT e TT
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » SSD/Flash card blows up harddisk or part of motherboard ?!
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design