Hitop51 (hitex/keil) problem

Hi,

got a problem when trying to use my DProbeHS emulator from Hitex. I only ever seem to use it for a few weeks about once a year. This is just the right conditions to forget everything I learnt from the previous time.

Anyway, when I come to click on the download button (ctrl D) I get a load error and the following messages in the HiSCRIPT Log window

LOAD OBJECT "" SYMBOLS UNASSEMBLE C:0x0000 COUNT 32 MIXED %path_source=".\;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\lst;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware;C:\Library\CLib;"

> LOAD ERROR!

LOAD OBJECT "C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\TESTPRJ.htx" SYMBOLS MAP VIEW MAP REMOVE MAP Code1 AT C:0x0000 END C:0x3BFF LOAD OBJECT "C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\TESTPRJ.htx" CODE /+ *** Error *** /+ Compare check failed at /+ address 0x4E5C, /+ fast load aborted MAP VIEW DUMP D:0x00 LEN 160 BYTE

any suggestions or clues as to what I haven't done correctly. Oh, UV2 generates a hex file quite happily which runs on the target hardware.

Does it mean that I have an incorrect path_source? This is one of those situations where I need the development tool to just work, so that I can get on with fixing the code.

Reply to
Rob