problem with bdi2000+gdb when debugging u-boot

Hi,

I met a gdb problem when I am trying to debug u-boot with BDI2000 for MPC 8xxx target. The u-boot is burn into flash starting from address 0xfff00100. No matter where I set break point, the system can not stop there after I issue the continue command.

I try different values for DER, but none works (e.g. DER

Reply to
bdi2000_uboot_gdb