problem with bdi2000+gdb when debugging u-boot

  I met a gdb problem when I am trying to debug u-boot with BDI2000 for
MPC 8xxx target.
The u-boot is burn into flash starting from address 0xfff00100. No
matter where I set break point, the system can not stop there after I
issue the continue command.

  I try different values for DER, but none works (e.g.
DER<=0x73e67c0f). Also for some function all implemented in assemly
(e.g memset(..)), step command becomes step in command.

  Any one had the similar problem? I have searched the groups, seems no
one met the problem.

  Thanks for the helps!

Site Timeline