New google group for OKI ARM mcus

In order to promote the exchange of information on the OKI ARM mcus, I
have created a google group for these chips.  I don't think there are a
lot of people using them just yet as they are fairly new.  But I find
them to be very full featured and they fill a niche that no other device
does.

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com
Re: New google group for OKI ARM mcus

Any useful information - please put it up on the Wiki I'm making for ARM
mcus, of course - I'm an LPC2xxx guy myself, for my current project
pipeline at least, but I made the Wiki for all to share since I reckon a
lot of stuff will be useful to all.

http://www.open-research.org.uk/ARMuC/index.cgi?ML67Qxxxx needs some
serious expanding - I'm hoping to make the chip family pages on the Wiki
all be as good as the LPC21xx one I've set up; so people can browse
around them to quickly see what device has what!

ABS

Site Timeline