Embedded ethernet + FPGA board

I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciates.

-Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Wong

AT91RM9200 + Spartan 3

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Ask for their new FPGA + ARM board

Jaime Andrés Aranguren Cardona

Altera NIOS-II developer kit if you can live with a soft processor. Xilinx has similar products with both hard and soft processors embedded in the FPGA.

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Hi,

take a look at the Suzaku Series:

You can buy them here:

best regards Thorsten Trenz

Reply to
Thorsten Trenz

The TS-7300 (

) just about meets your requirements, but it looks like not all of the IO pins go to the FPGA --- some of them go to the processor. Runs Linux or NetBSD.

--
   Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
Reply to