ARM std dev. toolkit v.2.51 with wiggler?

Hi.

The manual of arm SDT 2.51 mentions their multiICE only, but no wiggler.
Anyone knows if I can use wiggler with ARM std dev. toolkit v.2.51 ?

Re: ARM std dev. toolkit v.2.51 with wiggler?

SDT 2.5.1 only includes RDI debuggers, ADW and armsd. I don't know of a
converter which will allow you to talk to a wiggler via RDI.

Your best bet is to use the free tools downloadable from

http://www.ocdemon.com /

Which are based on the GNU toolchain.

There are some ICEs with RDI drivers available on the market from companies
such as EPI which you could investigate.

-p
--
Paul Gotch
CoreSight Tools

If you are searching a low cost debug solution, use GNU GCC and GDB
tools, and use Chameleon POD at www.amontec.com .

The Chameleon POD can operates as a Wiggler and as a true Raven (8MHz).

Laurent

Re: ARM std dev. toolkit v.2.51 with wiggler?
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:53:31 +0100, "Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch"

Laurent,

I'm trying to use your wiggler with an Atmel AT91RM9200 device (a 920T
device) on a cogent CSB337 board - but cannot get breakpoints to work
correctly.

Once the first breakpoint is hit I cannot seem to remove it.  I've
used several releases of gdb on various machines with the same result
- does a "real" Raven behave like this?