need ARM dev kit - please help

Where are good places to get the following dev kit in the USA?

CS-E9302 Development Board for EP9301/EP9302 ARM920T MCU

Any other good dev kits and books for ARM?

Reply to
Adam

Sparkfun and MicroController Pros are my usual go-to guys for this kind of thing.

MCPros does have that board (at least the part number is the same; the photos look a little different):

Doesn't look like Sparkfun has it, but it's worth checking them out for other Olimex dev boards and assorted goodies.

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

According to , try Mouser and SparkFun.

Mel.

Reply to
Mel Wilson

Don't you just hate it when you answer somebody's question and then .

I guess the "no thanks" in his pseudo email address was descriptive.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

I sort of forgot I'd answered. I track Olimex for my own reasons, so it didn't hurt much to pop by. But yeah, It would have been nice to hear.

Mel.

Reply to
Mel Wilson

Sorry guys, this thread fell through the cracks in the hustle and bustle of things just before leaving for vacation. And, being on vacation and away from email doesn't help. My sincere apologies and thanks for your valuable responses. I will checkout SparkFun, MicroController Pros, Mouser, etc.

Reply to
Adam

Hi Adam,

Check out

as well, they have nice boards and also touch screens to go with them for very friendly prices.

Good luck with your ARM9 experiments and have fun.

See you in Paradise, Eve

Reply to
Rene

No worries. I probably wasn't having a sparkling unicorns'n'rainbows kind of day.

But for an extra bonus to make up for my old phart grouchiness -- If you haven't visited it yet, do check out David Jones' eevblog for much goodness.

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

Thanks, will do ... and this must be Paradise. :-)

Reply to
Adam

Thanks, that's an interesting website. Didn't find anything on ARM though. Hopefully, you're having a better day and no more . :-)

Reply to
Adam