Wiggler with OCD Commander and WRT54GL

Hi

I am trying to use MacCraigor's OCD Commander (different versions: 2.2.9

2.3.7 and 2.5.6) with a wiggler-clone JTAG interface (based o
tha works fine with hairydairymaid (HDM) 4.8 with the /wiggler option (howeve only after making TDO available on both pins 11 and 13 of the DB25, cause HDM is checking SELECT and not BUSY). OCD Commander does not complai about not finding the cable but while HDM is able to put the CPU in RESE and halt it, OCD Commander's RESET and HALT commands take a while an finally end in error "processor running". I was wondering if other peopl have experience with OCD Commander, wiggler and WRT54GL and could giv some advice on what's wrong. My personal suspicion is that the Broadco 5132 MIPS core is not supported or OCD Commander's JTAG 2.5 protocol i incompatible with Broadcom's 2.0 JTAG implementation. Also very helpfu would be a software tool allowing to sniff/trace the parallel por handshakes - similar to the "parallel port oscilloscop
but working on Windows XP SP2. I'v tried, to no avail, PPOSC and sysinternals' portmon. They do not seem t capture anything that happens on ports 0x378 and 0x379.

Thanks

Romar Mro

Reply to
romar_mro