ARM Cortex dev board with Bluetooth, Wifi and CAN?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a small cheap ARM Cortex dev board with all of Bluetooth, Wifi and CAN onboard ? STM preferred but I can't find anything suitable in their lineup. Something with good SW support preferred to save me a porting expedition...

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
don't email me

I haven't seen anything pre-fab for this wish list. Olimex, maybe something like , might be a starting point. I got good use out of one of their simpler dev-boards way back when.

Mel.

Reply to
Mel Wilson

It's probably not in the power range you want but the Beaglebone Black has CAN and you can add the rest via USB.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

Cortex M, A or R?

What's small and cheap to you? To me it's less than a dozen square inches and less than $75 -- I've worked for people to whom less than a square foot and less than $10,000 is "small and cheap".

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services