ARM Dev. Board Question

Found an interesting and low priced ARM9 board at

News search turned up zilch and I couldnt find any real information through google.

Does anyone have experience with this company w/ any of their products ?

Terry

Reply to
tbowman

tbowman wrote: : Found an interesting and low priced ARM9 board : at

News search turned up : zilch and I couldnt find any real information : through google.

: Does anyone have experience with this company : w/ any of their products ?

depends on your definition of "cheap" - have you looked at Technologics

the TS7200 and TS7250

ARM9 with linux supplied, no need for a complex development system GCC cross-compile tool chain provided, as well as other stuff.

Jim p.s. no connection with tecnhologics other than as a satisfied customer

Reply to
J Jackson

Thanks Jim! This is what I was trying to find at a reasonable price.

Terry

J Jacks> : Found an interesting and low priced ARM9 board

Technologics

customer

Reply to
tbowman