A strange thing

I am a newer for FPGA. I implemented one algorithm into FPGA board. I sent data generated by Matlab from PC to FPGA board. And the results are sent back to Matlab. Becuause I need caculate the bit error rate, I tried it many times. I set the number of trials is 10000. It did work in some trials at first but stopped at some trial. The Matlab always show busy but not continue to next trial. I have to close Matlab and try again. The phenomenon happens every time. Is this the problem of my vhdl codes=EF=BC=9F But how can it successuflly work for some trials (even reached 9883 trial)? Has anybody seen the thing before ? Or just give me some suggestions. Thanks.

Reply to
threeinchnail