Here's one for FPGA designers & FPGA newbies

Hi guys, For those using, or thinking of using FPGAs here's my report called "Single Top FPGA Tips"

It's a bit different to your normal "Top Ten Tips" or "Favourite Recipes" because I tried to write a single tip for each level of FPGA designer, right through from "not yet started" to "experienced". I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers & av' a good weekend, Anthony

Reply to
Tony Burch