AVR OSCCAL

The ATtiny13 automatically writes its stored calibration byte into OSCCAL at startup -- right? Do the other current AVRs do the same thing?

Reply to
mc

"mc" skrev i meddelandet news:DSHBg.6986$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews7.bellsouth.net...

This is something that has been developed over time, so while new devices have it, some older don't.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

There are three levels of support:

  1. Chips that do nothing, and need you to calibrate them.
  2. Chips that have calibration constants in "extra memory", and that auto-load the lowest-speed cal constant on powerup. Pain in the ass, impossible to use for mass-production.
  3. Chips that automatically load the right factory cal constant based on which internal osc speed you selected.
Reply to
larwe