8-wire touch panel

Can anyone point me to an on-line diagram of an 8-wire touch panel, suitable for printing and clipping into my notebook?

Reply to
Richard Henry

Sharp do an application note for using touch screens and I believe it has an

8-wire diagram in the document (pdf). It can be found here
if that works. Failing that go to
then MCU then ARM7 then 79524 and it's there.
Reply to
Tom

"Tom" wrote in message news:436a04e1$0$63060$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net...

I've checked the link and it does work and the document has an equivalent circuit rather than a complete diagram. Good useful document though.

Reply to
Tom

an

Thank you for the reference. It has exactly what I need.

Reply to
Richard Henry

No problem. It's been my only success this week! Anyone know anything about Sharp UARTs?

Reply to
Tom