Touch Panel Control

Hi all, I am working on creating a circuit for the 4 wire resistive touch panel, I already know the theory on how to find the x and y coordinates, but what is bothering me is how to create the circuit for all that, bare in mind that i am not allowed to use A to D converters nor any microcontrollers.

How would you approach that.

Majed Almansoori

malmanso

I would use a touch screen controller IC. Of course, it has an ADC inside so that would violate the rules of your homework problem.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Resistor strings + comparators?