Automobile starter lockout

--
So, you're part of the cadre that refuses to RTFM because you're so
smart you don't need to read about the details, and then, when
something goes awry and you get yourself into an accident which hurts
someone else, it's not your fault, of course, it's the dumb manual's?

Sloman was right about you, you're despicable.
Reply to
John Fields

Very nice, you nailed the KRWPOS.
Reply to
John Fields

Maybe they do exist, but I've never seen a car where turning the key to 'off' also locked the wheel. I've always had to turn 1 click farther than 'off' before the wheel locks. I had a Pontiac that was prone to stalling, and I never needed to even turn it as far as 'off'. Just shift into neutral and crank the engine until it starts.

BTW, it's *DUMB* (and possibly illegal) to park with your wheels straight if you are parked on a hill.

Reply to
Mark Storkamp

In the WV driver's manual that's emphasized... for good reason >:-} ...Jim Thompson

When allegiences shift like the desert sands...................

Reply to
Ian Field

--
It's "allegiances" and, since you have none, you have to defend
yourself, all alone, against all of us.

Larkin may pretend to be your buddy and offer you succor but, in the
end, he's only interested in his own aggrandisement and will leave you
crying in the dust when push comes to shove.
Reply to
John Fields

Hardly all - just a minority of weak minded individuals happy to tag along behind the schoolyard bully.

Or maybe they're hanging around the druggie for their next fix.

Reply to
Ian Field

I was right about you, Fields, you're illiterate.

What an asshole.

Illiterate idiot.

You really are an asshole. ...everyone knows that, even your butt buddy Slowman.

Reply to
krw

Allegiance? Fields has *always* been an asshole.

Reply to
krw

Crikey! krw, You're more ignorant than Ian Field!

krw meets the Ron White criteria of ignorance... "You can't cure stupid. Stupid is forever!" ...Jim Thompson

I thought JT was his favourite butt pirate!

Reply to
Ian Field

You sure know all about that one, intemately, Mr. Alzheimer.

Reply to
krw

--
"Intemately"???
Reply to

krw is so-o-o-o-o stupid, he can't even spell >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Yep, butt buddies. The last two posts are Proof positive.

Reply to
krw

You and Ian are certainly sick-sick-sick puppies.

Of course you're both off-the-wall incompetent, so I guess your behavior is what we have all come to expect. ...Jim Thompson

I've never claimed to be a pillar of the industry - unlike some with delusions of grandeur.

Reply to
Ian Field

just

Says the escapee from the Alzheimer's ward.

Speak for yourself, you old senile has-been.

Reply to
krw

just

You seem to be stuck on that one-word response.

What a laugh. I can run engineering circles around you. Want to submit to examination ?>:-}

Best you can do is name-call.

Where'd you get that bird-brain idea about power-steering pumps? ...Jim Thompson

just

the

You don't seem to be able to count anymore. Sad, really.

You certainly have it all over everyone in the braggart department, old man.

Just the facts, old man.

Fact, old man.

Reply to
krw