--
You never counted and you never will...
Reply to
John Fields

just

the

hurts

manual's?

Well? I can clean your clock with half my brain tied behind my back

Yep, I'm an old man, raised by the old school traditions that you were expected to maintain and repair your own stuff.

So I've rebuilt engines, rebuilt at least two spool valves in power steering systems, done brake jobs, ground valves, rebuilt master cylinders...

I even once lost a clutch on a '77 280Z while heading to my sons' soccer practice, stopped at BAP and bought the kit, and rebuilt the clutch master cylinder, in situ, at the soccer field.

Nope. NOT a FACT. You're totally clueless... all mouth and no brains.

Interested lurkers are referred to...

as a starting point.

As for you, krw, as soon as I track down your employer, I'll be sending him copies of your posts... after I've posted a reply which includes your company name... tying your company's performance to the likes of you... that ought to make your boss deliriously happy >:-}

...I'm coming (for krw)... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...

If I have trouble locating krw myself, I'll be offering a reward.

Watch this space. ...Jim Thompson

You forgot the "Neener, Neener".

Reply to
krw

just

the

turn

hurts

manual's?

"My old man can..."

Reply to
krw

He smokes the dope.

Reply to
Ian Field

Reply to
Ian Field

--
Argumentum ho-huminem.
Reply to

--
IKYABWAI
Reply to

Reply to
John Fields

John Fields

So the customers did the drawings and he took credit for them!

Reply to
Ian Field

--
Y'know what's odd about these creeps?

They never share what they do, or where they work, or very little
about their personal lives and yet, shouting out from their dark
little worlds, they come across as wanting to be considered absolute
authorities about just about everything that happens in the light.

Ian, at least, has a modicum of wit and can, on occasion, bite.

The krw creature, on the other hand, seems bent on raising
name-calling to new lows and has, as far as I can tell, succeeded.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Nope.

The customer issued specifications for a chip, he worked up a design
and presented it and, if he won the design got his/his company's name
on the drawing as a vendor.
Reply to
John Fields

krw, I've decided to track down. Somewhere along the way, scumbaggery has got to come to a stop. I'll find his ass, even if it takes hiring an agency. Then I'll have my fun, and make an example of him before all his sycophants... Oh, the Schadenfreude >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Or, in many cases, a new way of doing it: The title block has the semiconductor company name, but says (*)...

Company Name Arizona Design Center etc

The big foundries are taking to doing it that way, so the end customer doesn't know that the job was hired out, and the foundry gets to keep their ego intact ;-)

I even go into the foundry, or the customers location, sporting a foundry company badge, and conduct specification meetings and design reviews.

Four of my present customers are contracted that way.

(*) I slipped up and actually posted a link on S.E.D to a drawing that was titled that way. Only one person noticed and questioned it ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You're the maid, so do your own damned windows.

-- Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there is enough left over to pay them.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
Jamie

I don't think the mob do hits for butt pirates.

Reply to
Ian Field

Good God! What a *DOPE*!

Reply to