Xerox Is Gone

Xerox Corp., a once-iconic American innovator that became synonymous with o ffice copy machines, is ceding control to Japan?s Fujifilm Holdings Corp.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Thank Donald Trump. He gave them a huge tax obligation bonus and they are taking the money and running.

Reply to
Long Hair

I think you mean synonymous with "inventing things for others to profit from"

Clifford Heath

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Yeah... just ask Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

I think Xerox got the raw deal over the years.

It appears that the folks at fuji are assholes.

Reply to
Long Hair