Xerox XC830 Service Manual?

Anyone have service manual for Xerox XC830 copier? Failing that, can anyone post service codes or link to a site containing same?

Reply to
Bill S.

buffalobill

support link at:

{683D76C8-B5C5-416E-9754-DD015FDB4F2E},ts=x_main_en,ques=ref(Country):str(USA),ques=ref(Prod_LL_XC830):str(XC830),question=ref(ProdFamily):str(Prod_LL_XC830),varset=Xcntry:USA,varset=Xlang:en_US,varset=prodID:XC830,varset=prodName:XC830%20Copier

1-800-ASK-XEROX or 1-800-275-9376

Monday - Friday (except holidays)

8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET, United States 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM ET, Canada
Reply to
buffalobill

buffalobil, do you know the meaning of *service* manual?

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net says...

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

i hope my postings will be of help, the pdf link has the codes you want it's a copy of the same operating manual that came with the machine when i bought it new many years ago. i own and operate the same copier. you'll also find parts like i recently ordered at the end of the xerox

800 toll free number, and there was a bonus included in our xerox parts order, next day free delivery and a number 2 phillips screwdriver "XEROX" to install the $75 part. we were very pleased with xerox. -bill in buffalo ny
Reply to
buffalobill

i hope my postings will be of help, the pdf link has the codes you want it's a copy of the same operating manual that came with the machine when i bought it new many years ago. i own and operate the same copier. you'll also find parts like i recently ordered at the end of the xerox

800 toll free number, and there was a bonus included in our xerox parts order, next day free delivery and a number 2 phillips screwdriver "XEROX" to install the $75 part. we were very pleased with xerox. -bill in buffalo ny
Reply to
buffalobill

Given that it is a business machine, you will have to be an authorized Xerox business dealer to get the service manual. Time to give your local Xerox dealer a call.

Reply to
David Kuhajda