Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Fuji Xerox user manual? (LF60)
- Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
October 2, 2005, 1:10 pm
rate this thread
This is my own laser fax machine. I got it s/h and no user manual. Now it
complains about "invalid gauge". According to display, one should change
gauge when changing the toner. What is that gauge? I can not find one!
A user manual would be most useful. Manufacturers website is of no help.
Re: Fuji Xerox user manual? (LF60)
I bought an LF75 at an auction with no user manual ,I
emailed Xerox in Sydney asking if I could purchase a manual they replied
saying that it was no longer available for purchase, and they emailed me a
copy free of charge (within 24 hours) the lady who sent it was a Trudy Kent
her email address was email@example.com
Regards John Ely.
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)