Fuji Xerox user manual? (LF60)

Hi, all

This is my own laser fax machine. I got it s/h and no user manual. Now it complains about "invalid gauge". According to display, one should change gauge when changing the toner. What is that gauge? I can not find one! A user manual would be most useful. Manufacturers website is of no help.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

I bought an LF75 at an auction with no user manual ,I emailed Xerox in Sydney asking if I could purchase a manual they replied saying that it was no longer available for purchase, and they emailed me a copy free of charge (within 24 hours) the lady who sent it was a Trudy Kent her email address was snipped-for-privacy@aus.xerox.com Regards John Ely.

Reply to
John Ely