OT: Banning Antifa

It'll be so nice and peaceful when this bunch of illiterate anarchist thugs finally become a proscribed organisation. I've done my bit. Will you do yours?

Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom has delusions of literacy, and thinks that his kind of rantin gs promote order.

Who knows what might happen if anybody could proscribe an organisation they didn't like? Cursitor Doom wouldn't have anything to worry about in terms of the organisations of which he is a member - who'd let him in - but wrapp ing up the Daily Mail and everybody silly enough to read it could become fe asible in a more critical environment.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Start a terrorist organization that actually bombs people and murders people, and then when someone thinks to themselves "Hey, know what? Maybe we should murder those guys back" play the victim declaring the other guy the "real terrorists."

Oldest trick in the book; the Israelis and/or Palestinians have been playing this game for the better part of a century, depending on whom you ask.

Reply to
bitrex

Oh, those Russians... I'm guessing *both* drivers AND the guy on the crossing were all drunk! ;)

Cursitor Doom

This is even funnier:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Yeah, you're all for killing cops, too.

Yet you insist on playing right along.

Reply to
krw

antings promote order.

they didn't like? Cursitor Doom wouldn't have anything to worry about in t erms of the organisations of which he is a member - who'd let him in - but wrapping up the Daily Mail and everybody silly enough to read it could beco me feasible in a more critical environment.

Not a position that Bitrex has actually endorsed, but krw is happy to inven t his own fake news.

Pointing out that both Israelis and Palestinians have been blaming one anot her for "starting it" for the better part of a century isn't "playing right along" with either one of them, but krw is too stupid to realise quite how moronic it is to make such a claim.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to