Bunch of Ol' Timer Transistors on Ebay

I ran across a whole bunch of old timer transistors, Raytheon CK7xx, etc., on EBay. They should fetch fairly high prices. Just do a search and include the seller "owegoan".

BTW, I did a search of some of the sellers I had blacklisted. After flooding the categories for months with scores of overpriced auctions, it looks like Goldenopportunites1 got on too many buyers' bad side, and no one bought any of his overpriced electronics parts and transistors, so he gave up and went back to just peddling collectibles. Good riddance to bad rubbish, IMHO.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th