Please be vigilant when purchasing

With the camping season approaching, many people are considering buying a camper or RV. I've written a comprehensive review of the

2011 Keystone Alpine 3500 RE that I personally purchased and took delivery in December 2010. My review is complete with a narration of the purchase experience, complete with high resolution photos, a video walk through and a narrated photo review. This is probably very beneficial to new buyers. However, since this is my third RV, perhaps it has something for anyone considering a new purchase. My review of the Keystone Alpine also includes a blog to keep interested parties up- to-date with everything that is occurring in relation to its condition, repair and warranty services from dealerships and Keystone. The purpose is not to editorialize or provide and opinion. It simply presents the faces where everyone can draw their own conclusion. You can subscribe to updates by hitting the subscribe button, which will send eMail updates to you automagically. Browse:
Dave Koch