More Leftist Ignorance...

"Two guys with AK-47s using spray-and-pray-tactics managed to hold off the entire LAPD for over an hour but I'd do better with just me and a handgun"

Reply to
bitrex

Ah, Schroedinger's Liberal again. Teachers are the backbone of the vast incredibly dangerous left-wing conspiracy to overthrow America.

Also stupid, incompetent, can't do anything right.

Pretty sure it's got to be one or the other.

Reply to
bitrex

The left assumes in a black-and-white universal fashion whatever qualities are required to make it be threatening in a given line of discourse. If it needs to be clever and mendacious in one situation that's what it is. If it needs to be portrayed as incompetent and stupid in another that's what it is.

It's a particle. It's a wave. Whatever it needs to be for today's experiment

Reply to
bitrex

You love blaming something that doesn't matter, as an excuse to do something useless, and thus not solving any problem?

Pardon me, but who's nuts?

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

This is my rifle, this is my gun... this is for shooting, this is for fun >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

[snip]

WHO wrote? All of your citations come up this way. Please adjust your reader settings to remedy this situation... then I can keep track of who was talking what ;-) Thanks.

...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

[snip]

Come up what way?

I use the reader in Windows Live Mail. Don't think I have ever looked at any settings in it, if any...

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Yep. Me, at 10 yards (having not fired a pistol in at least 40 years)...

These shots were "one-handed".

Then my son says, "Dad, You'll do better holding with both hands!" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

"Windows Live Mail" ?? Barf.

I use Agent v7.20/32.1218, software specifically for reading newsgroups. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

"But it's for the children!"

But the NRA is "evil". My point is that there are all sorts of alternatives. If it's really that important to lefties to protect schools, there _are_ real answers. Of course, the left doesn't want to fix *any* problem. Without dire emergencies, they wouldn't be needed.

Reply to
krw

I had a near-death (or maybe actual death for a minute) experience, two days in the ER, skull fractures, brain bleeds, three CTs, five MRIs, things like that. The worst part was the cracked rib. And the hilarious gay nurse who kept making me laugh.

"Earl, you idiot! Stop being funny! I have a broken rib!"

lunatic fringe electronics

I think you have something set up wrong, Jim. I use Agent

8.00/32.1272 and his reference lines look good to me (see above).
Reply to
krw

Ten days after my cardiac bypass surgery (the day after being discharged), my wife gave me bronchitis (she got hers in the hospital). That was a fun six weeks. Coughing was really bad but sneezes brought me to my knees. Vicodin[*] doesn't do squat (well, two made me sleepy) but morphine is great stuff. I can see why it's so addictive.

[*] They just gave me 25 Percs, of which I took zero. Ibuprofen is my magic pain killer. They don't want me to take it, so I put up with a lot before I partake but it really works. I guess I could make some money on the Percs. ;-)
Reply to
krw

WHO is the person in message ?

Aylward's posts are the only ones that lack the "WHO". ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

N2O maybe. But it would take truckloads to have any effect on an opera house.

lunatic fringe electronics

I have very distinct memories of sneezing with a cracked rib. I can't imagine what six serious fractures would be like.

lunatic fringe electronics

I would *highly* doubt it. If there were, anesthesiologists would use it. IIRC anything that will cause sleep at 1-unit will cause death at

2-units, or less. Much less, for a fraction of the population. There's a reason IV anesthetics are used. It's a lot easier to regulate the dosage.
Reply to
krw

Sneezing with a cracked rib is bad enough but having *all* of them cracked right down the middle (the sternum) and wired back together wasn't something I'd like to experience again.

Reply to
krw

You mean Shorty?

The first five l> > > >> > >>

krw

It's not actually useless, you've just defined it to be so. /shrug

Reply to
bitrex