Subject Author Posted Replies

Spice help please
I was given a preamp circuit where inputs were connected together via very inductive pickup that has a fairly high winding resistance. the NI input also goes to ground via a 3.3Meg resistor, and the...
7
7

Street LED Light & Power Driver - Surge and Over Voltage/temperature Protection Solution
Hi, We found there are many different ways of protection designs on LED lights and the power driver. But the surge and over voltage, frequent inrush start-up current will always harm the life of each...
6
6

Breaking the Shannon Channel Capacity Limit
These guys claim a new modulation method that exceeds the data transmission rate set by the Shannon limit. Any opinions? Opinions on this topic that is, I KNOW you all have considerable opinions on...
40
40

Oklahoma City Sonic Boom Tests
I never knew about these. The wiki article is actually pretty funny. "the NORC reported that 73% of subjects in the study said that they could live indefinitely with eight sonic booms per day, while...
2
2

OT: Stormy Landing
Awesome coolness!

Semi OT: LED traffic light failures
This summer when out driving, I've been noticing more and more partial failures of LED traffic lights. It's always the green signal - the failures seem to range from a few "knockout" failures of the...
106
106

Global Warming and Pirates
Global warming is inversely proportional to the number of pirates Mikek ;-)
12
12

crash
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc lunatic fringe electronics jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com China’s stocks tumbled, with the benchmark index falling the most since February 2007, amid...
4
4

OT: Gas price
With oil at $1, wholesale gas at $1.8. Can't believe we are still paying $4.5 in the west coast. Drove to Arizona to fill up at $2.9. Still expensive, but OK. Will drive to Texas to fill up my...
137
137

RF transistor Acrian TT5021
I got my hands on a small lot of Acrian TT5021 RF power transistors. They are bipolar RF transistors in 7mm diameter white ceramic pucks (probably BeO) with four wings and a stud. They are probably...
2
2

Chinese text
Any Chinese readers here? Can anyone tell me what the Chinese text says here? BTW, it's a solder mask compound. Sylvia.
29
29

LT Spice, ringing LC
This is fun. The LC should ring at 1 Hz, but in the default Spice sim, it's low by about 1800 PPM. You have to crank the time step down to 10 us to get the error down below 10 PPM, and the sim gets...
12
12

OT: Samsung Galaxy Centura update
I found that there is a 3rd party kernel and ROM image available for this phone. Rooting the phone and installing the kernel allows the phone to be overclocked - the default setting for the ARMv7...
5
5

my mobile's socket is damaged. how can I remove and new socket replace in it
My Nokia mobile aasha 510 's socket is damaged how to remove it and place there new socket
3
3

Got these from my backyard
biggest blackberries I have ever seen... I love Virginia!
122
122