my mobile's socket is damaged. how can I remove and new socket replace in it

My Nokia mobile aasha 510 's socket is damaged how to remove it and place there new socket

Reply to
gosmopi

Carefully?

I'd say if you are not familiar with that sort of process you should pay someone to do it for you.

Reply to
Techman

Or watch Youtube - someone will almost certainly have made an instructional video.

I did SWMBOs Samsung Galaxy S2 - new power PCB which carries the USB

Fiddly but not too hard - most annoying part were the power and volumne buttons all help on with double sided tape.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Gaaaag. A Windoze phone, soon to be obsolete as Microsoft intentionally destroys Nokia and the Windoze phone.

The Nokia 510 has a removeable battery. It might be better if you purchased spare batteries and an external charger on eBay, and simply swap batteries as needed.

If you must replace the microUSB connector, you'll need some tools and a hot air SMD desoldering station. Since your technical abilities seem limited (wrong newsgroup, wrong model number, "socket", marginal English, etc), I suspect you don't have any of these. At this point, you should consider taking it to someone that has done this before.

How to tear it apart:

Replacement connector:

Hot air SMD desoldering stations:

Good luck.