Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- What's this kind of terminal called?
- Sylvia Else
December 16, 2009, 11:36 am
rate this thread
is an inverter. If you select the second picture, you'll see the DC
input terminals. They unscrew so that a spade terminal such as this can
But what's the term used to describe the terminal on the device?
Re: What's this kind of terminal called?
They sometimes also will accept banana plugs in the middle of the post, like
but use of banana plugs for high current applications such as your inverter
is not recommended.
- » Re: OT: Yep, they are going ahead with the filter!
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » ...single most disappointing day for the national media since November 2016...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design