Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E - Page 7

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

No it didn't This thread is marked "watched", and bodies get downloaded
automatically.

This news client threads on reference, not subject.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

On a sunny day (Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:53:27 -0700) it happened Fred Abse

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Really? How do you know the firmware doesn't keep a count of the number of
times this has been done, or log the fact that someone hasn't 'logged in'
with an unknown passphrase and keep a record of serial commands sent when no
such login passphrase has been sent? Either way Rigol could check whether it
has been modified. These are unknowns. As for Rogol themselves conceeding
this, the only evidence we have is hearsay without a formal announcement
from Rigol. I'm not going to bet that this is actually bleedinly obvious.

<snip - rest is snipped due to profanity>

Mark.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

You poor little pissweak arse-licker.
You will go through life being a slave to your stupid religion, if you don't
wake up now !

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

There is no benefit in censorship of any kind because of one simple
question: "Who will decide what to censor?"

--
Andrew

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

 Censorship is a concept that is measured in degrees, not black and
white. To summarize your position by stating that you are completely
against it , demonstrates that you have not really given much thought
to the topic.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

You are both ignorant AND stupid.
Censorship IS black and white, my ignorant AND stupid friend.
I have given far more thought to the topic than you have, for many
years, you seem to be wet behind the ears, a young fool who has no
experience of what censorship really means.
You cannot allow ANY government to control the access to information.
To do so is to give up your rights, Australia may be going down the same
path that will result in Sharia Law if your ideas prevail.
The thin edge of the wedge.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Speaking of which, have you looked in a mirror lately, Mr. Pot?

Ignorance personified.

Really?  You think everyone's personal information should be freely available?

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

You are both ignorant AND stupid.
Probably a stupid Xtian to boot!!

Read it AGAIN and weep,  YOU ARE THE ignorant fool.

I thought you were just stupid, now I AM SURE YOU ARE AN IDIOT:
read AGAIN WHAT I HAVE POSTED AND YOUR STUPID RESPONSE:

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I do not know what a Xtian is. So I cannot say.  But your strategy for
argument seems to be to take an extreme position and then call anyone
who tries to point out the inconsistencies you extreme position silly
names.

Name calling.  In capital  letters to boot!

I see your argument style.

Step one: call person fool in mostly lower case letters
Step 2.  Call them fool in a fair amount of upper case letters
Step 3. Call them idiot in all upper case letters

Can't say its an original argument style.  But it is pretty unique on
this board.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Step 4.  Swearing in upper case?

Surely you're forgetting AlwaysWrong.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:36:45 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

As the inventor of AlwaysWrong (a lineal descendent of the equally
hilarious Massive Prong) I took care to mix cases in an artistic
manner.

John

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 18:02:06 -0700, John Larkin

Did you patent AlwaysWrong?  You should have kept him a trade secret!

BTW, I named the doof "DimBulb" years before AlwaysWrong, though I have to
admit I've used the latter more frequently since.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:14:32 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Each of his silly nyms deserves a suitable interpretation. I also
invented "Archimedes' Boy-Toy" and "MiniThong" and one of my faves,
"Damp Matter."

I wonder why he's too chicken to have a real name.

John

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

same

   His parents ran away from home, before they named him.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 00:55:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" =

Raised by many generations of cockroaches.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

completely
thought
information.
same

   Their effects are still evident: Look at his NNTP host. :(