Tingles from power supply - Page 5

Re: Tingles from power supply

So why are they still being issued ?

Any more of your shit and your account will go.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 03:43:49 +0000, Eeyore

  Not on modern systems, idiot.

  Keep making threats.  It only assures me that you are going to fail.

  Such threats are also illicit.  My posts are not.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:28:56 -0700 FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

Shut the fuck up, Horseshit.

Re: Tingles from power supply

 Grow the fuck up, El Retardo.

Re: Tingles from power supply

I agree. There are dongles for parallel port and USB for software
protection, and are still common on high end applications such as PCB
design packages. Here is a reference to a "dongle" as the connectors on a
computer power supply:
http://www.geeks.com/techtips/ttpdfs/Geeks.com_Tech-Tip%2074%20-%20Installing%20a%20Power%20Supply.pdf

And similar references:
http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/ntopic52765.html
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/131602-33-another-6800-power-supply-related-question

And this is the only actual Power Supply Dongle I found:
http://www.ipaqrepair.co.uk/ipaqpart390.html

"Always Wrong" proves it once again. And the little guy is crude and lewd
to make up for his "short-cummings".

Paul

Re: Tingles from power supply

http://www.geeks.com/techtips/ttpdfs/Geeks.com_Tech-Tip%2074%20-%20Installing%20a%20Power%20Supply.pdf
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/131602-33-another-6800-power-supply-related-question

It's crazy what he comes up with.

On the subject of dongles, a client uses an old copy of a useless POS ( IMHO )
schematic and pcb software
from the UK called Vutrax. They even use it for mech drgs because you can ( it
was designed as a sort of
all in one package ).

That requires a dongle and to their chagrin they found it didn't work with XP
because of the way XP
controls access to the I/O. Their only resort was to keep a W98SE PC for the
purpose.

Their use of Vutrax also means their CAD files are totally incompatible with
virtually everyone else in
the world but hey-ho ! As a result some products have ended up being drafted in
no less than THREE
packages. I've originated in Orcad for example. They complete the schematic
design in Vutrax and the
sub-contractor who was doing layout used PADS !

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

virtually everyone else in
in no less than THREE

They should talk to Airbus about how that can lead to $billion delays in
a project. (A380 - incompatible versions of a CAD system lead to
significant wiring problems).

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:15:29 +1100, Sylvia Else

virtually everyone else in
in no less than THREE

  Actually, it was the fact that it was the French that were doing it
that led to significant problems.  Even their 'big bird' sucks so bad
that it sucks at sucking.  Nearly as bad as you do.

Re: Tingles from power supply
virtually everyone else in
in no less than THREE

It seems to be flying, even if it has a few teething troubles (which is
to be expected). How many airliners have you built recently?

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply

Singapore ( the launch customer ) now utterly LOVE the A380. Not least because
it has outperformed the specs.

I can hardly wait to fly in one myself. I wonder if they allow flight deck
visits ? Previously I only got onto
the FD of a Swissair 747-300 over Iran. It's awesome in there. The view was
something else. Modern pilots refer
to the flight deck simply as 'the office'. So much has changed.

BTW there are a few nice dynamic 3D pics of an A380 FD online. If you can't find
one, email me. My funny addy
works.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

Rather few teething troubles actually since they built several prototypes and
flew them in every condition and
climate you could think of. Impressive.

In comparison it's rumoured that the first 2 787s will only ever be 'gate
guardians' after testing as they will
be unsaleable.

Try an airliner group ?            ;~)

Then you might meet bertei ( the bunyip ) ! Not a good idea. Pprune.org is much
better.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:27:00 +1100, Sylvia Else

with virtually everyone else in
drafted in no less than THREE

  There is no single person on the entire planet that 'builds airliners',
you ditzy bitch.  It has always been a team effort.  Even the very first
plane was.  I do not expect you to get it, though.

  However, of the 52 computers in the C-17, I have worked on the 17 that
were considered mission critical.

  Currently, I am working on products to be used in the manufacture and
calibration of the JSF.

  Not that I think you have enough brains to know what the decade old
term 'JSF' stands for.

  Just so you do know, BOTH airframes are an order of magnitude (at
least) more complicated than ANY airliner.

 Got any more stupid baby bullshit, dipshit?

Re: Tingles from power supply
with virtually everyone else in
drafted in no less than THREE

I'll take that as a "none" then.

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:48:55 +1100, Sylvia Else

  You are even more retarded than the 'game show host' in "Slumdog
Millionaire".

Re: Tingles from power supply

A fictional character can be retarded?

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:37:29 +1100, Sylvia Else

  Idiot.  ANY "character" 'can be retarded'.

  Can you really be *that* stupid?

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:26:12 -0700, FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

Sylvia, DimBulb is a prime example of a retarded character.

Not only can you, Dimmie, you are.

Re: Tingles from power supply

Apparently. Unfortunately, he appears not to be fictional.

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:56:05 +1100, Sylvia Else

 Your endeavors to make the world a better place, however, are fictional.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:27:00 +1100 Sylvia Else

with virtually everyone else in
drafted in no less than THREE

Many, I'm sure. He's they guy who tightens the shaft on the captains
chair.

Site Timeline