Your Input for Engineering References

Hello,

I'm compiling a list of engineering sites for EO50.com, "A Home Page for Engineers". If you have some sites you would like to recommend please post them. Here is some info on EO50.com:

Thank you in advance!

Joe

Reply to
e.o.50

-- Regards Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.

Reply to
aussiblu

And beat that

Reply to
F Murtz

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

Michael A. Terrell

Thanks guys! I added both sites to the reference page:

Please take the one million visit challenge and spread the word about EO50.com

The Best,

Joe

Reply to
EO50