Tingles from power supply

news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com!border2.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!feeder4.cambrium.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!209.197.12.242.MISMATCH!nx01.iad.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!69.16.185.11.MISMATCH!npeer01.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad.highwinds-media.com!newsfe12.iad.POSTED!7564ea0f!not-for-mail

He's suggesting that he might raise with your service provider the question of whether you are complying with its acceptable use policy. Why would that be an illegal threat?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Let's all hope it's more like a promise.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

It's a good thing he isn't wearing cleats, as often as he steps on his crank.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Shut the f*ck up, Horseshit.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

with virtually everyone else in

drafted in no less than THREE

Many, I'm sure. He's they guy who tightens the shaft on the captains chair.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

The deeper the better. When he gets to China, I'll have him order some take-out for us.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

A fictional character can be retarded?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.not says...>

with virtually everyone else in

drafted in no less than THREE

I think I saw him in "Airplane".

Reply to
krw

No, dumbass, I was talking about indicator bulbs. The OTHER retard (you know, just like you) doesn't know what the f*ck he is talking about. Oh wait... that retard IS YOU. Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

IMHO ) schematic and > pcb software

it was > designed as a sort of

XP because of the way > XP

purpose.

No doubt :) But in their position I would pay to have a non-dongled version of such mission-critical software. Backwards compatibility is very good so they should not have much trouble.

All modern versions of Vutrax are available for windows or linux. They work fine under emulation and virtualization too. In this sense it is as future-proof as it is possible to get for a piece of commercial software. There are no security keys, node locking or dongles. All data files are either text already, or can be saved in text format.

Having said that the program originated ~30 years ago, and does show it to an extent.

with virtually everyone else > in

in no less than > THREE

design in > Vutrax and the

Known as vendor lock-in.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Brainless twits like you are hard wired stupid. You are beyond correction. Unless, of course, you wish a personal lesson. Let me know when you are in town, and I will be happy to teach you.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Sorry, but my ISP already knows what free speech is.

When you see me perform an illegal act, then you idiots can jump on your high horse. Until then, all they are going to do for you, is tell you how to utilize your filters. Pretty simple shit.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Usenet is no place for dopes that say "gosh".

Get off Mommy's computer, boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Grow the f*ck up, El Retardo.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You mean that thing that some US citizens think they have?

Then your ISP will probably know that it's something that the state cannot abridge.

There's nothing to say that your ISP cannot.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

IMHO ) schematic and > pcb software

it was > designed as a sort of

XP because of the way > XP

purpose.

Requires foresight.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

IMHO ) schematic and > pcb software

it was > designed as a sort of

XP because of the way > XP

the purpose.

To some extent, but from Eeyore's tale it sounds like they are in trouble *right now*! Not much foresight needed...

--

John Devereux
Reply to

You seem to be very dense. You keep assuming that you know what other people are thinking.Every body knows that you were referring to small neon indicators almost no one call them bulbs, like no one else in the world calls those small power supplies that you plug into power outlets dongles

Reply to
F Murtz

"Pretty simple shit" is what you constantly spout from your fetid gob.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

WRONG. She said the mains power point switch was OFF. Stuff like that works properly in the UK.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore